2008年9月20日土曜日

Kamikaze

write this blog in Japanese.
There was not English as I wore English blog, but made it by translation software at this time because I used the space of this blog google.
How is it; did not understand it, and might become the strange diary, but wrote whether was translated.

An event in the Pacific Wars is broadcasted now.
It is the story of the Kamikaze.
It becomes hard when I think of feelings of one's people plunging into the American vessels at the risk of life.
In addition, I hear what Japan did during war with incurring it's ill will from all over the world.
The teacher of the junior high school is a human action to do that this was cornered in by war entirely.
I told you that I could fight.
There is still people doing a thing same as a Kamikaze all over the world.
I feel sorrow in the similar history being repeated.

0 件のコメント: